Dan Loeb Takes on Japan's Mega-Bot
Obsessively secretive Fanuc has a love-hate relationship with hedge-fund manager Dan Loeb. The Japanese robot maker no doubt appreciates the billionaire investor's many compliments, including "reminds us of Apple in its product approach." It just as surely abhors the media spotlight, never mind being told what to do by some loud foreigner -- or gaijin, as the Japanese say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.