Petrobras and Politics Sandbag Brazil's Rousseff
When the Brazilian Supreme Court authorized formal investigations into 49 politicians for corruption last week but left President Dilma Rousseff off the list, the sigh from the Planalto Palace was nearly audible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan