Ritholtz's Reads: Time to Dump the Dow?
Welcome back to the working week, where Apple has a reveal and other interesting things are queued up -- including our morning train reads:
- Is it Time to Dump the Dow? (Pragmatic Capitalism) but see Sticking Up for the Dow (MoneyBeat)
- Housel: 1% of the news stories I read were important (Motley Fool)
- Gold and Silver Slammed by Interest Rate Fears (Barron’s)
- 3 Costs Investors Must Control (Rick Ferri)
- Americans Aren’t Saving Enough for Retirement, but One Change Could Help (NYT) see also Obama to Wall Street: Stop Acting Like Car Salesmen (Time)
- Google Tackles Quantum Computing’s Hardest Problem: Errors (Wired)
- U.S. Money Managers Warm Up to Japanese Stocks (MoneyBeat)
- Why my iPhone is the best watch I’ve ever owned (GigaOm) see also The Apple Watch Is Time, Saved (TechCrunch)
- The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report (Washington Post)
- Underwater Photographer of the Year contest (Washington Post) see also Underwater Photographer of the Year 2015 winners – in pictures (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Higher Wage Creation This Recovery
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org