U.K. and France Should Ditch Eurostar
Britain has sold its 40 percent stake in the high-speed Eurostar train service between London, Paris and Brussels for a healthy 757 million pounds ($1.15 billion). Inevitably, that has triggered complaints from commentators and labor unions that the Conservative government is "selling off the family silver."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical