Fed Shouldn't Fly Solo on Rates
So far this year, at least 19 countries have cut their official central bank interest rates. The Federal Reserve, however, seems on track to raise its benchmark rate later this year. Is the U.S. economy really robust enough to require tighter monetary policy when the rest of the world is clearly still worried about the outlook for global growth?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea