Read Stuff, You Should: Presidential Weed
Happy Birthday to Fred Williamson, 77.
The good stuff:
1. John Hudak at Brookings on weed in the 2016 presidential election.
2. Good analysis of Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech from Dan Drezner at the Washington Post.
3. “Both Democratic and Republican administrations have chosen to devote more resources to protecting state secrets than to preserving the historical record.” That’s historians Matthew Connelly and Richard H. Immerman in the New York Times.
4. Dahlia Lithwick at Slate wraps up what happened at the Supreme Court yesterday in the Obamacare case.
5. RCP’s Sean Trende looks at whether a Republican could win the open Senate seat in Maryland.
6. My View colleague Justin Fox on transparency and the Fed.
7. Also at View: Francis Wilkinson on Tail Gunner Ted.
8. And Alyssa Rosenberg on the next steps to improve the overburdened National Mall.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Francis Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org