Read Stuff, You Should: Obamacare at the Court
Happy Birthday to Alice Rivlin, 84.
The good stuff:
1. HuffPollster reports that Barack Obama’s public opinion bump appears to have leveled off.
2. Chris Blattman at the Monkey Cage has the evidence on microfinance.
3. Seth Masket on Chris Christie’s presidential campaign: This is what losing looks like. I’m not quite ready to rule out Christie completely , but yeah, Seth is right.
4. The Upshot’s David Leonhardt on King v. Burwell.
5. Fred Kaplan at Slate on Benjamin Netanhyahu’s speech to Congress.
6. Interested in the Israeli election? At the Fruits and Votes blog, Matthew Shugart goes through the coalition possibilities.
7. Former Senator Jack Danforth’s eulogy for Missouri Auditor Tom Schweich was a call for a better politics. Reid Wilson reports at the Washington Post.
8. And who can resist Sarah Binder’s annual Peeps sculpture? At the Monkey Cage.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- President Trump, I'm Russian and I'm Not Laughing
- Trump, Carter and Democrats' 2020 Prospects
- Republican Candidates Face a Dilemma on Trump
- Vote Again on Brexit
- Keep Looking for the Brexit Effect on U.K. Banking
- L.L. Bean Will Regret Ending Lifetime Product Guarantee
- Democrats Need to Start a Real Fight on Guns