Obamacare Will Not Kill the Supreme Court
On Wednesday, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments in King v. Burwell, which will decide whether the federal government can offer insurance subsidies on the health exchanges it operates. As the Official Blog Spouse points out, both parties engaged in considerable pre-positioning, with Democrats predicting a policy holocaust while Republicans claim they'll have a transitional plan all ready to go, so no big deal if you overturn it, guys. Unsurprisingly, liberals are also mounting an all-out push to convince the Supreme Court that the very legitimacy of the institution is at stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems