When Leaning In Isn't Enough
When Sheryl Sandberg’s “Lean In” was published in 2013, I was a bit perplexed by one of the bigger premises of the book: “Don’t leave before you leave.” Women, she wrote, shouldn’t talk themselves out of opportunities because they’re worried about the impact that having a family could have on their careers. Duh, I thought. That’s like planning for the heart attack you might have in your 50s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote