Clinton's E-Mail Server Was Never Safe
It's hard to top the irony of Hillary Clinton's homebrew e-mail set up. The only reason anyone would run their own e-mail servers in an era of highly functional and free mail systems is to avoid all government surveillance. In some sense, a top U.S. government official, perhaps the next president, decided to suddenly go survivalist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast