Give Jonathan Gruber a Break
Jonathan Gruber -- yes, that Jonathan Gruber -- is in trouble again. This time he's being pummeled by liberal state governments for whom he's done work. Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker demanded Gruber's resignation from the board of the state's Health Connector insurance website. And more troubling, the Vermont state auditor has raised questions over bills Gruber submitted to the state government for consulting work. The matter is being referred to Vermont's attorney general.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again