Can Republicans Make the CBO Toe Their Line?
Republicans nominated the economist Keith Hall to lead the Congressional Budget Office. Hall served in several government jobs during Republican administrations, including a stint as chief economist for President George W. Bush’s Council of Economic Advisers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown