Why Political Lies Shouldn't Be Punished
The U.S. Supreme Court’s decision this week to let stand the lower court ruling in the unsung case of Clayton v. Niska didn’t make any headlines. But for those of us who believe in a robust debate under the First Amendment, the implications are unsettling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs