What India's Budget Won't Tell You
This weekend, Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will present to parliament the budget for the year 2015-16: an exercise in accounting and planning, for an economic unit that encompasses a fifth of mankind, that has been repeated annually (and sometimes more than that) since independence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea