Chicago's Fight for the Soul of the Democratic Party
In any other year, the mayoral election in America's third-largest city wouldn’t matter much to anyone beyond driving distance to Wrigley Field. This year's race for Chicago's mayor, however, both reflects and could shape the direction of the Democratic Party -- not to mention the future of American cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense