Some Unsexy Truths About Silicon Valley
Over the next few weeks, Silicon Valley will be engrossed in a trial involving Reddit's chief executive, Ellen Pao, and the powerhouse venture capital firm that once employed her, Kleiner Perkins. It's the venture world’s version of the O.J. Simpson car chase -- a riveting, slow-moving wreck that’s sure to end poorly for someone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States