Enter the ICar
The biggest automotive story of 2014 was, without a doubt, Google's reveal of its first self-driving car prototype. Though the General Motors and Takata recalls and the rise of subprime auto lending are important short-term trends, nothing illustrates this moment in the auto industry's history like the entry of a major tech player into a field dominated by a few giant, well-established companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.