Raise the Gas Tax – 50 Times
A political development of actual importance is occurring in Iowa this month: Democrats and Republicans are proposing to increase the state’s gas tax. Not only is this a rational way to raise revenue to repair bridges and roads, it's also a sensible response to the federal government's abdication of the task.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test