Ritholtz's Reads: Don't Panic About Rising Rates
Happy Chinese New Year -- the year of the goat. No goats, though, in our morning train reads:
- Why the Alarms About a Slight Rate Hike? (WSJ) see also Fed Appears to Hesitate on Raising Interest Rate (NYT)
- Bull Signal: Basic Material Stocks Starting to Rally (Barron’s)
- The Miracle of Minneapolis: No other place mixes affordability, opportunity, and wealth so well. What’s its secret? (The Atlantic)
- Negative rates as global cash burn (FT Alphaville) see also Unbalanced hopes for the world economy (FT)
- Oil Is Cratering. American Oil Isn’t. What Gives? (Slate)
- How Our Memories Shape Market Cycles (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Last Year Saw Pivot In New-Home Sizes (Real Time Economics)
- Microsoft Has Suddenly Gotten Serious With Mobile (NYT) see also Redmond and Reality (stratechery)
- The (Mobile) Investor of the Future (Medium)
- Norm Macdonald Tweeted About The SNL Anniversary & You’re Gonna Want To Read Every Word (Gothamist)
What are you reading?
Commercial property has been delivering excellent returns
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.