Trade Futures, Save the Planet
With the world finally recognizing the need to do more to ameliorate the effects of energy production on climate change, financial markets can make a valuable contribution to the shift toward renewable sources. In the same way that the derivatives markets help farmers manage crop prices, futures contracts can help power producers offset the vagaries of the weather.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again