How Much Would You Pay for Snapchat?
What is Snapchat worth? Well, if the purveyor of disappearing photos and videos succeeds in attracting a new funding round of $500 million, and gets those new investors to settle for 2.6 percent of the company, it will be worth $19 billion -- just like Xiaomi and Uber, two startups with even higher valuations, are worth $45 billion and $41 billion, respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea