Don't Close Gitmo. Move It.
Barack Obama's promise to close Gitmo predates his presidency and will probably outlast it. Obviously it'd be better for the president (and, in this case, the country) if he could keep his promise. More important, however, is getting the policy right -- and that may require keeping Gitmo open or moving it to the continental U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote