A Few More Arguments Against Obamacare
Austin Frakt of the Incidental Economist writes (and tweets!) to ask if I have ever written anything on the externality argument for the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate. Good question, and the answer is that I don't think I have, though the archives from my first six years of blogging are shot, and the rest are now scattered across three different sites that don't always turn up on Google searches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense