Enjoy Cheap Oil, Fear the Deflation
My last column explained the dangerous game of chicken Saudi Arabia is playing with other major oil producers, including U.S. frackers, to see who can withstand low oil prices the longest before slashing production. That price may be as low as $10 to $20 a barrel, or even lower. Now let's look at how things might shake out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote