Adam Smith and the Quackish Arts
I approached "How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life" -- a new book by Russ Roberts -- a little gloomily. It presents itself as an introduction to Adam Smith's lesser-known masterpiece, "The Theory of Moral Sentiments," in the guise of a self-help book for the morally perplexed. Oh dear. I didn’t like the sound of that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States