Our Alice-in-Wonderland Bond Markets
We're in an Alice-in-Wonderland world of negative bond yields, with investors currently willing to pay for the privilege of lending money to governments. For a handful of top companies, this could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get money that's not just cheap, not even just free, but which actually pays them for borrowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange