Argentina's Kirchneristas Circle the Wagons
For Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, the hits keep on coming. Less than a month after special prosecutor Alberto Nisman accused her of trying to scuttle his investigation into a 1994 terrorist bombing in Buenos Aires -- and wound up dead on his bathroom floor -- the same charges have come back to haunt her.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test