A Time Bomb Wrapped in a Ukrainian Peace Deal
When world leaders pull an all-nighter, something has to come out of it. What came out of the 17-hour, Ironman-level endurance test in Minsk is a cease-fire deal for eastern Ukraine that mitigates the Kiev government's defeat in a war it could not have won, gives Russian-backed rebels two days to make final territorial gains and freezes the conflict until next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast