Student Debt 101
President Barack Obama's efforts to reduce defaults on federal student loans are proving popular with borrowers. Unfortunately, that's not such good news for taxpayers: The program's expected costs have just grown by $22 billion. The student-loan system and the administration's approach to reforming it need another look.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test