Read Stuff, You Should: Republicans and Foreign Policy
Happy Birthday to Diane Franklin, 53.
Let’s get to the good stuff:
1. Byron York at the Washington Examiner on the Republican 2016ers and foreign policy.
3. Dan Drezner at the Washington Post on Ukraine.
4. At the Monkey Cage, Kristin Smith Diwan on “The future of the Muslim Brotherhood in the Gulf.”
5. Noah Berlatsky answers my question about why Republicans attack congressional leaders. Plausible.
6. And Seth Masket at Mischiefs of Faction takes on a defender of California's top-two system.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com