Hard Liquor, Pet Care and Other Job Creators
The monthly employment reports issued by the Bureau of Labor Statistics contain vast troves of industry-level data that is usually almost entirely ignored in the subsequent media coverage. Some people later make use of these numbers to do things like identify and measure job creation in the industries most critical to our nation's economic future. But seriously, who wants to know about THAT?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext