Greg Hardy Goes Free at a Price
Less than seven months after being convicted of domestic abuse, Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy will walk after state prosecutors dropped charges when his accuser failed to appear in court yesterday for his appeal. The Charlotte Observer reports that Hardy "is believed to have reached an undisclosed civil settlement" with the woman, who has been out of touch with the District Attorney's office since November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea