Why We Loved Dean Smith
Two decades ago, at my wife's reunion at Duke University, one of her classmates asked if we were going to the party scheduled before dinner. No, Judy explained, the University of North Carolina basketball coach had invited our children over to watch a private practice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.