Sorry, Bobby Jindal Is Still Wrong
Conservatives continue to debate how (or whether) to replace the Affordable Care Act. Some of us argue that a replacement should be competitive with Obamacare on coverage: that it should enable roughly the same number of people to buy coverage while increasing competition, cutting taxes, protecting individual choice and reducing government involvement in health care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown