Sorry, Millennials, We're Out of the Jobs You Want
Millennials don't want to work in sales, reports the Wall Street Journal. They think it's exploitative. They also hate the idea of variable compensation; they want a nice, steady job where the company takes the risk, not the worker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen