U.K.'s Half-Hearted Currency Probe
It's bad enough that the Bank of England's chief currency trader ignored clear evidence of market manipulation in the foreign-exchange market for six long years. What's truly appalling is that the subsequent probe into the abuse seems to have been done on the cheap, making a mockery of the inquiry and belittling the damage done to the world by yet another financial scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States