Obama's Missed Opportunity on Parental Leave
The U.S. is the only developed country that doesn’t guarantee paid maternity leave. President Barack Obama wants to change that, starting with federal employees. Yet the federal government already grants paid leave to tens of thousands of workers: those who it is trying to fire or discipline. And therein lies the potential for a compromise with Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London