Mitt Romney, Presidential Referee
Unlike Calvin Coolidge, another former Massachusetts governor whose announcement of his presidential non-candidacy was memorably succinct, Mitt Romney's announcement today was notable for its indirectness. "I’ve decided it is best to give other leaders in the party the opportunity to become our next nominee," he said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea