The Strange Secret Rules of Tipping
The Christmas season officially ended in my neighborhood last week. The formal signal arrived in the form of trash cans strewn across the driveway when I arrived home from work. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, the sanitation workers take care to stand the cans straight and tightly lidded. For the two or three collection days afterward, they do the same. Then the clutter resumes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea