A Non-Nuclear Option for Supreme Court Nominations
Almost a month into the 114th Senate, the new Republican majority still doesn't know what to do about filibusters of judicial nominations. The latest? An idea floated recently to eliminate filibusters on Supreme Court nominations (or, technically, to change cloture to a simple majority) seems to be DOA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test