Kurdish Protectors Vow to Keep Their 'Jerusalem'
One of the more remarkable facts about Iraq in 2015 is that Kurdish fighters today protect the diverse, oil rich city of Kirkuk from a Jihadist army. And while this arrangement has proven beneficial to the people of Kirkuk so far, it’s just the kind of thing that imperils a unified Iraq going forward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake