Lizard Squad Hack Adds to Malaysia Airlines' Woes
Around 10 AM local time on Monday morning, visitors to the Malaysia Airlines website were greeted with an image of one of the carrier’s jets flying above the clouds, and a not very funny message: “404 – Plane Not Found.” The tasteless allusion to the still missing Flight MH370 was signed “Cyber Caliphate” and accompanied by a thumping hip-hop tune; the tab marking the site was changed from “Malaysia Airlines” to “ISIS Will Prevail.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals