China Joins Afghanistan's Great Game
However much they extol the virtues of cooperation, U.S. officials remain wary of China's spreading influence in Asia. President Barack Obama issued the latest warning in his State of the Union speech Tuesday. In one area, however, the U.S. should be aiming to increase rather than diminish Beijing's role: the conflict in Afghanistan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems