Two Cheers for Mario Draghi
Even in the modern era of forward guidance from central banks, today's introduction of a government bond-buying program in the euro region is one of the most hyped, anticipated and leaked policies ever. Still, the initiative risks delivering too little, too late, leaving the bloc struggling to grow and afflicted by deflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious