Obama's Disdain Kills Tax Reform
Many of the tax proposals in the White House plan released this week make good sense -- and you don't need to be a liberal to think so. President Barack Obama could easily have pitched them in a way that appealed to fiscal conservatives. He pitched them, instead, in a way that can only have been calculated to offend the opposition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States