Pope Francis, Infallible Nudger
Upon returning from the Philippines, where he met former street children abandoned by indigent parents, Pope Francis has added another quote to a growing number of surprisingly liberal statements. "Some people think," he said, "That -- excuse my expression here -- that in order to be good Catholics we have to be like rabbits. No. Parenthood is about being responsible. That is clear."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test