Argentina's Murder Mystery
Alberto Nisman had a reputation as an independent and fearless prosecutor. That’s one reason why in 2004 President Nestor Kirchner assigned him to look into the deadly 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires. The attack killed 85 people, but the investigation into the case had been languishing in the courts ever since.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again