Mitt Romney, You're No Ronald Reagan
I’m not sure how Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign will fare -- mark me down as skeptical -- but the rationale invoked by some of his allies that the third time is the charm, channeling Ronald Reagan, is a non-starter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test