Ritholtz's Reads: Most Despised Company and Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme
Futures are all over the place this morning. I’ll let you know what they mean around 4 p.m. today. Oh, and my morning train reads:
- Passive is Massive (FT)
- Why you should buy the most despised company in America (Marketwatch) see also Buy What You Hate (TBP)
- Nine Reasons Why Bond Yields Are Falling (Yardeni)
- Forget Emerging Markets. Hot Topic at Davos 2015 Is the U.S. (Bloomberg)
- Headline of the day: Bitcoin revealed: a Ponzi scheme for redistributing wealth from one libertarian to another (Wonkblog)
- Full Employment Alone Won’t Solve Problem of Stagnating Wages (Fiscal Times) see also Let the Pay Hikes Begin (Bloomberg View)
- Bank of America warns of ‘lethal’ damage to China’s financial system as deflation deepens (Telegraph)
- The Depression’s Unheeded Lessons (The Upshot) see also 6 Things I Learned From the Book “Since Yesterday: The 1930s in America (Housel)
- Why Drugs Cost So Much (NYT)
- Education plus ideology exaggerates rejection of reality (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
Hedge Funds Take Cautious Line on Stocks
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- North Korea's Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Why Trump Gets Away With Lying
- Thanks for Nothing, Supreme Court. You Left Patents a Mess.
- A Special Counsel Firing Would Be a Different Story
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left