I Want My Mindless TV!
Last night, my son offered me a choice between two TV series on Hulu: “Parks and Recreation” or “Castle.” It had been a long day. I had cooked an overly complicated dinner for a weeknight. “Castle,” I said. “Parks and Rec is too intellectually demanding.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown